montgomery de la cruz [16]

requested by @geek_nerd84

imagine monty protecting you

"come on amanda, why won't you get with me?" bryce tuts, sliding his arm around your waist.

you pull his arm away from your waist in disgust. "i find you repulsive! why would i want to go anywhere near you?"

bryce throws his drink on you. "stupid bitch. no-one will want to be with you when i told them what we have done together!"

"we haven't done anything together, you asshole!" you scream.

you turn around to grab your stuff before leaving the party. behind you, you hear a fist colliding with a face and you turn around again to see monty punching bryce.

"you fucking snake, apologise to amanda right now." after each word, monty punches bryce who is attempting to hide his face behind his arms.

"no. why should i?"

monty stands up and lands a hard kick into bryce's stomach, earning a groan from bryce. he walks over and wraps his arm around you, not caring about his shirt getting wet and takes you to his truck.

you sit in the passenger seat and monty sits beside you in the driver's seat. he rests his hand on your thigh, stroking it with his thumb.

"i will protect you. always. no-one can fucking hurt my girl."

♡♡♡♡♡
sorry if i haven't wrote your imagine yet, i am working through the requests :)