jeff atkins [4]

IMAGINE YOU'RE at jessica's party with jeff.

you arrived at jessica's party with your boyfriend jeff, 2 hours ago

you arrived at jessica's party with your boyfriend jeff, 2 hours ago. you and jeff are sitting on the couch, talking about random things until jessica walks up to you two, disturbing the conversation.

"jeff, remember that you're on the beer run now," jessica says, with her hands on her hips looking down at jeff.

"oh, yeah i forgot. sorry jess!" jessica hands jeff the money and walks away. you look at jeff in shock, he can't be driving with alcohol in his system, "you're driving?" your mouth opens in the shape of a 'o'.

jeff grabs your hand and shows you his cup in his other hand. "it's coca-cola, my friend. two beers. two hours ago. i'm good," you sigh in relief.

"why don't you come with me (y/n)? we could drive around for a bit, i'm sure jess won't mind." your phone beeps and it's a text from skye.

"i'm here, can you meet me in the garden?"

you reply with "yes."

jeff squeezes your hand, "so, will you?"

"i would love to, but skye has just arrived and she wants to meet me. sorry babe." you kiss jeff on the lips. jeff sighs, "that's alright, i won't be too long."

you and jeff stand up from the couch and jeff gives you a longer kiss on the lips. "bye, babe. love you."

"love you too," you reply. it's been an hour since jeff left and you're starting to become worried.

your phone rings and you answer it. it's clay. "(Y/N), j-jeff has been in a c-c-car accident and i-i'm at the hospital right now."

tears starts to form in your eyes and you feel like you can't breathe. "(Y/N)......." there's a long silence, until clay breaks it.

"j-jeff d-didn't m-make it." you drop your phone and the screen smashes on the ground. "(Y/N), are you there?" clay shouts through the phone.

[credits to gif owner ]

oops pls don't hate me for this.

btw, i started this book last friday and in 7 days, i got over 18 thousand reads!! thanks everyone!!