zach dempsey [10]

someone requested this, but i don't know who

someone requested this, but i don't know who. sorry!

imagine; zach leaves anonymous notes in your compliments bag.

after every communications class, you check your compliments back. to your luck, you always get at least four compliments.

however, there's always one compliment that stands out the most. you have noticed someone in the class has been sending you cute compliments, but you have no idea who.

the compliments are mostly based on how pretty you are, your smile, your intelligence etc. he even said your name is his favourite name.

when the class is dismissed, you quickly walk over to your compliments bag and read through the notes.

you find the special compliment and it's special, because you recognise the handwriting. today it says "god, i think i have a crush on you."

"ooh, i wonder who the secret admirer is." hannah says, peering over your shoulder.

you sigh in frustration. "i honestly have no idea, it's really sad." you place the note in your phonecase so you can keep it safe at home, where you have a growing collection in your sock drawer.

zach walks up to you. "what's the matter (Y/N)?"

you hand the note to zach and his face reddens, so he moves his head down to carefully read the note.

when zach finishes reading the note, he hands it back to you and shakes his head.

"so?" you ask zach.

"nada. but, i guess you should give this guy a chance if you do find out who it is."

"a guy? how would you know it's a guy?"

"oh, i just assumed. sorry, do you prefer girls?" zach nervously chuckles.

you shake your head. "nope. but, i would definitely give him a chance if he ever confesses one day."

zach smirks at you. "well, nice talking to you but i have to go. see you later."

when zach leaves the classroom, you hear hannah squeal in excitement.

"i bet it's zach dempsey! holy shit, you two would be the perfect couple!"

you shrug hannah's theory off and continue with your day.

the next day, communications class finally finishes and you excitedly rush over to your bag to check if there are any notes from your 'secret admirer.'

you open the first note you pick up and you can't believe what you have just read.

"alright, you said it. wanna go on a date with me tonight? yes no - zach d"

you smile to yourself and take a pen out from your bag, so you can tick the yes box.

you fold the note back up and you see zach walking out of the room. you run to catch up with him and greet him.

as you two are talking, you sneakily slide the note into his pocket of his letterman jacket and walk off to your next class.

~||
feeling much better now so more imagines coming tonight :)