alex standall [13]

imagine you and alex show up late for class

realising that you're late for school, you and alex quickly get out of bed and get dressed.

when you take a late bus to school, you and alex brainstorm for an excuse on why you both are late.

your science teacher opens door to collect some papers until she sees you two, looking guilty as ever.

"well well, mr standall and miss (Y/L/N)... please enter my classroom." you both follow her orders and enter the room.

the teacher follows you in and shuts the door after her, waiting for an explanation.

"well? why are you two 30 minutes late?"

"i was in my bed." when alex says this, the whole class erupts with laughter.

"i'm glad that you weren't in a cardboard box, but that isn't a good excuse, i'm afraid." your teacher starts tapping her nails on the desk.

"and, my alarm probably didn't go off, because i clearly overslept. i'm sorry."

alex walks straight to his seat when the teacher excuses him.

"what about you (Y/N)? you're never late for class."

"she's wearing the same clothes from yesterday!" bryce walker shouts.

"probably got up to some dirty work last night with her boyfriend standall!" justin foley finishes the statement after bryce.

the science teacher exclaims in disgust and excuses you as well.

after that, you and alex made sure that you were never late for school.

~||
i just updated my monty fanfic, please go check it out!