scott reed [4]

IMAGINE SCOTT has a crush on you but he sees you walking down the hallway with zach dempsey as he hears zach say your name.

"(Y/N) you're such a nerd, it's cute." zach compliments, causing scott to stop and turn his head. neither you or zach notice scott as you both are too engaged in the conversation.

scott watches you and zach talk, before sadly smiling and walking away thinking about how you'll never want to be with a guy like him.

later on in the day, you're eating your lunch in the cafeteria with zach and alex. "have you guys seen scott anyway?"

alex and zach both shakes their head. "why? are you missing your lover boy?" alex retorts with a smirk.

"no, i just wanted to know where he is today."

"well, you're in luck because scott is currently walking in the cafeteria right now."

you look over to the cafeteria's entrance door and see scott walk in. "yo scott! come over here!" zach shouts, motioning with his hand at scott to sit on your table.

scott hestitates for a moment, shaking his head. "what's his problem?" alex whispers, watching scott walk to your table with a sad expression on his face.

sitting down next to you, scott avoids your eye contact and takes a bottle of water out of his backpack taking a swig from it. "what's up reed? girl problems?" alex asks, taking a bite of his apple.

you blush, well knowingly what alex's intentions are. he's trying to make you jealous, which could lead to you making the first move but you're too stubborn for that.

scott shrugs his shoulders, "something like that, i guess?"

"does she not like you back or something?"

"yeah, seems like she's more interested in another guy." scott sighs, quickly looking at you and then back at alex.

alex nods his head in your direction, "maybe you and (Y/N) should hang out. that could help you move on with someone better."

you and scott immediately blush at the same time. alex and zach glance at each other, before looking at you and scott.

"unless... you both like each other...?" zach suggests, smirking at your red face.

"no! well i-i have to get to baseball practice!"

zach laughs, "baseball practice is after school at 3 and i'm pretty sure it's not even 1 yet."

chuckling, you excuse yourself from the table as well. "scott has baseball practice and i have choir practice."

"(Y/N)... i'm sorry, but i'm not even going to cover your ass. you can't sing for shit and choir got cancelled last year, because there weren't enough people signing up."

regardless of this, you and scott still excused yourselves from the table and headed into different directions.

as soon as the final bell of the day rings, you feel your phone vibrate in your bag so you take it out to see a message from an unknown number.

"hey (Y/N), it's scott. zach and alex gave me your number. idk why but they said to ask you why they gave me your number haha do you even know why?"

your phone vibrates again.

"btw you looked really pretty. sorry i didn't tell you at lunchtime, it was awkward enough with zach and alex there."

[credits to gif owner]

ok i'm sorry i can't stop writing about scott reed, hope you all enjoy this !! :)