jeff atkins [15]

requested by @JaneDoet543

imagine being in a love triange with jeff and montgomery

"lena loves me!"

"no, she doesn't. she prefers me over you."

"when did she ever say that, montgomery? i have known her for longer and she hates you."

"fuck off, atkins."

you're supposed to be studying with jeff at monet's, but monty was walking past the cafe and he saw you two.

as he is known to get angry quickly, he stormed into monet's and started an argument with jeff.

"jeff, monty, please stop this." you start rubbing your forehead on each side.

jeff snorts. "only if you choose someone."

monty nods his head in agreement, "yeah. choose someone or else i will." jeff rolls his eyes.

smirking, an idea pops into your head. "alright boys, close your eyes and i'll kiss the one i choose."

jeff reluctantly closes his eyes, whereas monty is beaming with confidence.

you take a deep breath and kiss jeff passionately on the lips. jeff starts kissing back and pulls you closer by wrapping his arms around your waist.

when you both finally pull away from the kiss, monty is nowhere to be seen. however, he did make sure to break a chair and smash the window before leaving.

♡♡♡♡♡
just updated my preferences book ;)