alex standall [15]

requested by @EmmaScotchbrook

imagine alex comforting you after a nightmare about hannah's death

gasping, you wake up in shock from the nightmare you just had. the nightmare was you finding hannah baker: lifeless, in her bathtub.

you can feel your hands shaking out of fear, so you reach for your phone and call alex. he's the best person to speak to about anything, there's something about alex, whom makes you pour your heart out.

laying back down in your bed, hoping to get a few more hours of sleep before school. you hear someone climb through your window, alex.

fortunately, alex is your next door neighbour who is getting in bed with you.

"alex, i saw her again." you whisper, feeling a lump in your throat as you're about to cry.

alex wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you on the forehead. "it's okay (Y/N), i'm here now. i'm here to make sure you are safe."

"why are you doing this for me, alex?"

you can feel the vibrations in alex's chest as he laughs quietly. "it's love. i love you so much and have since the day you moved in next door."

"i love you too." you silently whisper, before falling into a deep sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡
when i do my second imagine book, the imagines will be really unique i guess ??? i'm going to do tv show inspired imagines and a lot of drama ;)