montgomery de la cruz [3]

IMAGINE MONTY asks you to be his girlfriend.

you're at your locker, talking to tyler about the photos he has taken of the basketball game

you're at your locker, talking to tyler about the photos he has taken of the basketball game. "could you get your camera out and show me pictures of the game?"

tyler looks at you in confusion. "since when do you like sports?"

you scoff, "and since when do you like sports? you scrawny chicken." tyler rolls his eyes. "fine, fine. you made a valid point."

tyler gets his camera out and starts flicking through the photos. until a photo of monty comes up. "that photo is perfect."

"i showed you 50 pictures and you say one photo is perfect."

"well, (Y/N) is right. i am perfect," a voice from behind appears. you become startled and turn around to see monty smirking at you. monty kisses you on the lips. "sup?"

fyi, you two aren't dating because monty is scared to ask you. no big deal!! "just hanging out with tyler, you?"

monty frowns at you. "uh, tyler can you shove off somewhere? i have to ask (Y/N) something."

tyler moves down the hallway a little bit. "so what do you need to ask?" you start to feel nervous.

"so, we have been talking for like 3 months or something and i really like you. this is so stupid like i could have done this over text but whatever. will you be my girlfriend? if you say yes, you are all mine meaning no boys can talk to you. but, if you say no, fuck you."

monty takes a deep breath. you're shocked, but relieved it wasn't something bad. "yes, i would love to be your girlfriend!" you smile at him.

monty nods his head and smirks at you. "okay."

before monty leaves for class, he quickly smacks your ass and runs down the hall. he shouts, "love you babe!" you shake your head at your boyfriend's stupidness.

[credits to gif owner]

i feel like monty would probably say fuck you, if he got rejected omg.