jeff atkins [2]

IMAGINE JEFF attempts to tell you that he has a crush on you.

you're currently studying in the library with jeff, your best friend of 2 years

"so (Y/N), valentines day is coming up... are you going to do that dollar valentine thing?" jeff asks you.

you scoff, "no that's stupid. if i wanted someone, i'd ask them." that's a lie, you have wanted jeff since the day you met him and you haven't even told him yet.

"yeah, same. i have a crush on this girl anyway." jeff blushes.  wow this adorable jock actually blushed.

"oh, who is it?" you asked curiously.

"ah, that's a secret. but, can i practise telling you? so you pretend to be my crush and i'll be.... myself." jeff asked.

"mhm ok." you pretended to not care, but inside you were dying. pretending to be his crush is enough for you.

"i like you a lot and i want you to go out with me." jeff says, whilst looking into your eyes.

"that was good, you should tell her."

"i just did." jeff smirks. oh crap.

"oh, i doubt the girl heard you. she is two tables down from us. anyway, got to go. bye!" you grab your things and rush out.

"what the fuck (Y/N)!" jeff shouts and the librarian shushes jeff and jeff rolls his eyes, pinching his nose.

the librarian stood up, pushing the chair back which made a loud scraping noise.

"oh, look who's making noise now. shush!" jeff sassily retorts.

[ credits to gif owner ]

i tried to make this funny??? o well.

BTW THANKS SO MUCH FOR 500 READS! it would be nice if people sent me requests or gave me some love. *hint* *hint*