jealous jeff atkins;

at bryce's party, jeff is currently eating food at the snack table and montgomery de la cruz walks up to jeff

"sup jeff?" monty asks, as him and jeff does their handshake.

"not much, just enjoying this food. you?"

monty takes a sharp breath. "i'm kinda wasted but i've been looking for this girl, she's so hot that i have to talk to her."

"who? i might have seen her around tonight."

"you know that (Y/N)? she's in our english class."

jeff smirks to himself because one, you're his girlfriend and two, he knows that you wouldn't get with any other guy.

jeff pats monty's back. "dude, she has a boyfriend and he's like 7 inches taller than you. good luck."

monty groans. "fuck. i'm going to find another girl then."

"yeah, have fun." jeff smiles at monty and leaves the table to find you.

10 minutes later, jeff finds you sitting at the edge of the pool.

he sits down next to you and kisses you passionately on the lips. he wraps his arms around your waist so he could pull you closer to him.

people around you whistled and you could hear someone cheer jeff on.

when you pull away to catch your breath, "wow."

jeff kisses your forehead. "lets go babe. it's getting late now."

you nod and stand up with jeff. he grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours.

just before you walk out, monty bumps into jeff by accident. "sorry bro."

jeff nods at monty, "it's cool," however monty looks at you and then at jeff and your hand holding jeff's hand.

"shit. you're the guy who's apparently 7 inches taller than me." monty chuckles. "ah, catch you later."

when monty walks off, you ask jeff what that was all about.

jeff kisses the side of your head.

"nevermind babe. lets go and get something to eat."

~||
i hate sundays, there's never anything to do :(