justin foley and zach dempsey [part 3]

imagine; you're in a love triangle with justin and zach

the past week, you and zach have been spending time together. you botb are just having fun, it's too soon to start dating.

unfortunately, justin has been cold and not talking as much. he only gives one word replies.

this made you worried so your aim is to talk to justin today.

when you see justin standing in front of his locker, you walk up to him and greet him with good morning.

justin avoids eye contact. "hi."

"can we talk? somewhere privately? please." you plead.

justin's eyes slightly light up and nods his head. "sure, lets walk to the track field outside."

when you arrive on the track field, you both sit on the bleachers next to each other.

"so, what is it that you want to talk to me about?"

"why have you been so distant lately? it's kinda scaring me and i really care about you." you look at justin to see his reaction.

justin scoffs. "really? we go on one date and now you decide to cosy up to zach dempsey? i told you things i would never tell anyone. especially jessica. you really hurt me (Y/N)."

"after that night, i think i felt something for you. but, you hurt me too justin. how could you kiss me when you still have a girlfriend?"

"we broke up again and i think i like you. maybe i should have made a move earlier but i'm a pussy. a huge one."

justin avoids eye contact with you and looks away.

"no wonder you prefer zach. he's smart, comes from a good home and i'm sure he would treat you better than i can." justin's voice starts to break.

"if you weren't dating jessica in the first place, i-i'm sure things would be different. this is such a bad idea. you and zach are best friends, i don't want to be the girl who gets in between of you two."

"(Y/N), please tell me what you want. it's either zach or me."

you can feel a lump in your throat.

"i'm sorry. i can't do this anymore."

~||
i have 86 requests to write, but it will be super fun to write them. keep them coming please :)

BTW YES I DID REFERENCE ONE OF SHAWN MENDES' SONGS OK BYE! and i think this is the end? i'm sorry :(