zach dempsey [9]

requested by voguedempsey

imagine; zach calls you at 2am.

you hear the song 'milkshake' blasting out under your pillow so you groan and grab your phone.

you're too tired to bother checking who's ringing you so you answer the phone and tell them to fuck off.

"oh, i just wanted to talk to you." you recognise the familar voice and realise that it's zach.

"i'm so sorry, i thought you were someone else. what time is it?" you start rubbing your eyes.

"it's two o'clock in the morning."

"what the heck zach! did something bad happen?"

there was silence for a minute or two, so you speak again in a more sincere voice.

"babe, are you okay?"

"(Y/N), i don't know what happened but i was just laying in bed thinking about you and then..."

"then what?" you urge zach to continue.

"bad thoughts start rushing through my head and it just made me think i'm not good enough for you."

why would zach think this? you can't imagine yourself with anyone else.

"zachary shan-yung dempsey, i love you and please don't think otherwise. i'm not going to leave you ever."

"but, what if you decide to leave me in the future?"

you roll your eyes, but then you realise that zach can't see you. "i honestly don't know why i would leave you. i will always come back to you."

"god (Y/N). i love you so much." zach smiles to himself.

"i love you more babe. but, can you let me get some sleep? you're seeing me in like 6 hours."

you can hear zach sigh through the phone. "but, i wanted to spend the night talking to you."

"fine. but, no more thinking that i'm going to leave you and shit like that. please?"

"anything for you babe. now, what would you name our first dog?"

you quietly laugh to yourself and end up talking to zach until 5am. that day, you and zach were so tired that you end up falling asleep in lessons.

~||
when wattpad asks you to take a survey because your fanfic has a lot of reads wow feeling special !!