jealous zach dempsey;

it's dollar valentine day and you just received your list, so you read it

1. Justin F
2. Alex S
3. Tyler D
4. Clay J

as you're reading it, you hear a voice "shame my name isn't on there."

you look up and it's zach dempsey. you both are have been friends for a while and there's nothing more to it than that.

"eh, alex standall is quite attractive and he's nice."

"do you have a special valentine?" you playfully punch zach's shoulder.

"yeah, but there was no-one special. actually i was hoping that i'd get your name on my, you know, the valentine list thing."

you immediately blush. "are you being serious? why?"

you and zach sit down on a table in the cafeteria. "why not? i mean you're pretty and everything."

you look away so zach doesn't see that you're blushing. "well, what about them girls on your list? i'm sure they are pretty."

zach laughs. "true, i could ring any of them right now and ask for a date. but, i don't need some stupid quiz to tell me whether i should call my crush or not."

you quickly move your head to look at zach. "did you just say c-crush?"

zach scratches the back of his head. "yeah, i kinda had a crush on you for a while now. so, will you be my valentine? i'll promise to take you on a date somewhere nice."

"yeah, i'd like that." you grab zach's hand and squeeze it. 

~||
iM THINKING OF writing a text fanfic about justin foley or monty.... would any1 read it???