justin foley [2]

IMAGINE JUSTIN asks for your number.

for some reason, justin foley - yes THE justin foley - has been staring at you all day and making attempts to speak to you

it's probably a dare.

you have been attending the same schools with justin foley, since you were five years old. why now?

so, school just finished and you make your way home. when you finally arrive home, you see someone on your doorstep.

guess who is waiting for you at your doorstep? yep, you got it right.

justin foley.

"what do you want, justin? go and annoy your girlfriend instead." you sigh, trying to get past him to your house.

but, justin stands up blocking your way, "ooh, someone's jealous?" he smirks.

you laugh, "no, it's called respecting other people's relationships. now if you excuse me." you shove past justin.

as soon as you put your key in the door, justin says "me and jessica broke up. you can even ask her yourself if you want."

you smile to yourself because, you always thought that justin is a very attractive guy, but he hangs out with the wrong crowd aka bryce walker.

you turn around and place your hands on your hips. "so why have you been acting weird all day then?"

"i wanted to ask you something." justin answers, as he walks up to you.

"and what's that?"

"so could i like maybe get your number or something?" justin smirks.

you give justin your number and he walks away with the biggest smile ever. all night, you two were texting each other and a few months later, you and justin started dating.

[ credits to gif owner ]

yoooo, i have wrote some more imagines, but i'll post them soon ;).