zach dempsey [13]

requested by @slowtownsmol

imagine it's your birthday and zach spoils you during the school day

as you're about to open your locker, you hear a familar voice cheer behind you.

"happy birthday to my amazing girlfriend kaitlyn!" zach shouts, so the whole school knows that it's your birthday.

rolling your eyes and smirking at your boyfriend, you open your locker and a bunch of gifts fall out.

zach quickly walks over and picks up the gifts for you, "did you do this?" you ask zach.

"of course i did. it's your birthday babe. today is going to be so fun." zach places the gifts back in your locker and leans down to kiss you.

you kiss your boyfriend back and thank him for the gifts, which you'll open at lunch.

for every lesson you had with zach, he got the whole class including teachers to sing happy birthday to you.

he even offered to do your work for you, but you refused.

"but, why not kaitlyn?"

"because, you'll probably get it wrong."

when lunchtime finally arrives, you sit at your usual table with jess, justin, monty, bryce and marcus.

"where's zach?" you ask and everyone shrugs, not knowing where he is.

a small birthday cake is placed in front of you with lit candles and the whole room bursts out singing happy birthday to you, yet again.

"come on, blow the candles out. i want you to open your gifts now." zach whines and you finally blow the candles out.

zach bought you photo frames with photos of you two, victoria's secret underwear, makeup which jess helped zach buy and concert tickets.

for the rest of the day, zach kept singing happy birthday and still offered to do your work, which you refused again.

at the end of the day, zach drives you to his house where he gives you a final birthday gift.

♡♡♡♡♡
i feel like this is how zach would be if it was his girlfriend's birthday aw