jeff atkins [8]

requested imagine

requested imagine.

imagine; you and jeff bump into your ex boyfriend.

a new scary movie has been released and jeff really wants to watch it, so he's taking you with him to the movies.

on your way there, you complain about how scared you will be.

"(Y/N), i will protect you. don't worry." jeff says, as he wraps his arm around your shoulder.

when you arrive, you and jeff walk up to the ticket booth.

"two tickets please." jeff asks.

you realise that the guy in the ticket booth is your ex boyfriend.

oh fuck.

"(Y/N)! long time no see. you look great, how are you?" your annoying ex looks at you with excitement.

you can feel jeff moving his arm from your shoulder to your waist, tightening his grip.

"yeah, i have been good. you?"

your ex starts checking you out and he bites his lip.

"same, babe. we should catch up sometime you know? go to a fancy restaurant or something?"

jeff starts coughing.

"who do you think i am? (Y/N)'s babysitter or?"

this causes you to giggle.

"whoa, bro. i'm sorry, i didn't realise. maybe next time, you could at least say something." your ex hands the tickets over.

"we're gonna see our movie. by the way, don't call me your bro because i will never be your bro."

you and jeff walk to the theatre and sit down.

"i don't even know that guy and i already hate him so much."

you rest your hand on jeff's knee. "i know, i'm sorry."

"nothing to be sorry about baby. i trust you, but i hate guys who flirt with you."

you kiss jeff on the lips to remind him that you're his.

for the whole movie, jeff wraps his arms around you and makes sure you're okay.

~||
comment what characters you want me to post more imagines about!