alex standall [11]

requested by @mikeyawayy

imagine; alex protects you from bryce.

after a few hours of drinking, you are obviously drunk out of your mind. when you spot your boyfriend in the crowd, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him all over his face.

alex laughs at your behaviour. "god, (Y/N). you need to rest." you frown at alex. "no, i don't. i need to party!"

when you shout party, everyone cheers and raises their cup. alex turns to look at you and guess what? you're already snoring on his shoulder.

"typical." alex mumbles to himself and picks you up bridal style so he can take you upstairs to the spare room.

he kicks the door open and places you gently on the bed, making sure your neck is supported by a pillow. alex looks around the room to find a blanket and when he finds one in the closet, he places it over you.

just before alex leaves the room, he kisses your forehead and whispers "goodnight babe." this causes you to move slightly, but you don't wake up.

however, alex feels uncomfortable leaving you alone as you're drunk which makes you vulnerable, so he sits outside the room playing on his phone.

he opens the door every 10 minutes to check on you and sends your mom a message to inform her that you're safe.

someone joins alex's company and it's bryce walker - the party host. he asks alex where you are.

"why does it matter to you?" alex says, intentionally avoiding bryce's eye contact.

"i just want to see how (Y/N) is doing. what's the problem here dude? thought we were friends?"

alex stays sitting on the floor even though he wants to punch bryce in the face.

"sorry, but you aren't coming in. i don't want you to touch her or any of the other shit you do to girls."

"touch her? get the fuck out of here, it's my house standall."

"why? what other word would you use? rape?"

before bryce walks off, he scoffs and says "whatever man, you're deluded. have fun for the rest of the night."

after his conversation with bryce, alex suddenly feels paranoid and checks on you to make sure you're safe.

alex enters the bedroom again, locking the door behind him. he lays on the bed next to you and wrap his arm tightly around your waist.

"no-one can hurt you (Y/N). i swear to god i will protect you." alex whispers in your ear, before falling asleep with you.

~||
i'm sorry for not updating often, because i really want to get my homework finished for summer! this weekend, i will update my monty fanfic and try to publish some more imagines. i promise that they won't be as shitty because i will spend more time on them. ily :-)