montgomery de la cruz [9]

imagine; monty makes your ex boyfriend jealous

you're in the hallway with your boyfriend monty who has his arm wrapped around your waist. this way, every guy can see that you're monty's girlfriend.

"you look so cute today babe." monty smirks at you as he leans down to kiss you on the lips.

"don't i look cute everyday monty?"

"well yeah.... why do you have to be the smart one in this relationship?" monty chuckles.

monty notices your ex boyfriend, who is about to approach you so monty places both of his hands on your ass and pulls you towards him.

"monty, what are you doing?"

monty ignores your question and rests his head on your shoulder.

"want to say something to (Y/N) who is my fucking girlfriend? you can say it to my face instead."

you turn your head so you can see the person monty is talking to.

you feel awkward, so you choose to not say anything.

"listen mate, i'm allowed to talk to whoever i want. i was her boyfriend before you anyways."

oh no, he shouldn't have said that to monty.

"and your fucking point is? if (Y/N) wanted you, i'm sure she would have left me for you but it was the other way round. sorry."

"just back off will you?"

"me? back off? lets see if i can back off." monty scoffs.

"monty, please don't do anything stu-" you get cut off by monty as he smashes his lips into yours.

it takes you a few seconds to realise what he's doing, but you kiss back. you wrap your arms around monty's neck so you can deepen the kiss.

"o-oh, well i better get going. see you later (Y/N)." your ex runs off down the hallway.

when monty pulls away, he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"that will teach him a lesson. no-one can tell me to back off from my girl."

you roll your eyes. "you can be so jealous sometimes babe."

"i can't help it. i love you a lot (Y/N) and i have to show assholes like him that they aren't allowed to touch you."

~||
i probably wouldnt make out in front of my ex but we can all imagine lmao