jessica davis [2]

IMAGINE COURTNEY crimson tells jessica that you're her best friend.

you're at monet's with your best friend jessica davis and right now, you're in the bathroom

you're at monet's with your best friend jessica davis and right now, you're in the bathroom. as jessica is waiting for you to come back, courtney crimson walks up to jessica.

"hey jess! where's (Y/N)?" courtney asks, with her annoying perky attitude. jessica scoffs, "since when did i give you permission to call me that, you dingbat? and since when do you care about (Y/N)?"

courtney ignores jessica's insults and continues talking. "(Y/N) is my best friend and i miss hanging out with her, i want to catch up with her."

jessica nods at courtney, "okay."

"i'll catch you up on (Y/N)'s life. she has decided that she doesn't want to be friends with back-stabbing, two-faced girls anymore."

jessica continues, making courtney shocked, "also, could you stop with the fake niceness? we all know you're a jealous bitch anyway."

when you start walking out of the bathroom, you see courtney storm away from your table and out of monet's. you walk over to your table and ask jessica what happened.

"that's none of my business," jessica takes a sip of her hot chocolate.

[ credits to gif owner ]

next imagine will be a justin foley one!!!

so close to 10k reads, omg.