hannah baker [5]

requested imagine

requested imagine. here's some more girlxgirl.

imagine; you work with hannah at the crestmont.

you've started working at the crestmont today and hannah baker is going to train you.

hannah hands you a piece of paper that says 'trainee', you groan.

"hannah, i am not wearing this sign. i'll look stupid."

"(Y/N), you look cute with it on. shut up."

once hannah has showed you everything to know, she leaves you alone to serve your first customer.

however, your first customer is jeff atkins and you have been liking this guy since forever.

"hey (Y/N)! can i have a large popcorn with lots of butter on please?"

you blush and put popcorn in a large bucket for jeff, forgetting the butter on purpose. "here you go. by the way, it's on me. no need to pay."

"really? wow, i don't know what i did to deserve that." jeff smiles at you.

"see you later (Y/N)."

"how could you do that!" hannah folds her arms.

"i'm sorry, hannah. he's just so cute and sweet."

hannah rolls her eyes. "how can you flirt with jeff when you should be flirting with me instead?"

"oh."

"yeah."

"well, i think you're really pretty." hannah smiles at your compliment.

"you too."

~||
when i post my 100th imagine, i might write some social media imagines for the characters considering y'all liked my jeff one :-)