clay jensen [7]

imagine; your mom's friends teases you and clay about being a couple

"(Y/N)! come down here!" your mom shouts from downstairs. you get up and walk downstairs, with clay behind you.

"what?" you ask your mom.

your mom smirks when she notices that clay is here. "you and your... special friend can come with us to bowling?"

you scoff. "bowling? really?"

"bowling is actually pretty fun. i used to always get strikes." clay comments, which causes your mom to smile.

"that's perfect! clay can meet my friends and their kids. it will be nice. come on (Y/N)!" you couldn't refuse, because your mom would make you go anyway.

your mom makes you sit in the backseat so clay can sit in the frontseat. on the way to the bowling place, clay is bombarded with millions of questions from your mom.

you sigh in relief when you arrive. you three walk inside and trade your normal shoes for bowling shoes.

"my friends told me that they are in alley 12." your mom says, so you three walk to alley 12.

after 20 minutes of clay getting strikes and your mom's friends checking clay out, you sit down to take a break and clay sits next to you.

"so, you two huh?" one of your mom's friends wink. "i'm janey by the way." she smiles at clay.

"nice to meet you janey." clay smiles back.

"my own daughter didn't even tell me that she was dating someone. teenagers these days!" your mom rolls her eyes.

"mom! i would never date clay, he watches every episode of star wars like 15 times in a row!" you say, but you obviously don't mean it.

"i don't do that.. anymore." clay blushes.

"that's so adorable. you two should date anyway." janey claps her hands together.

clay smirks at you and looks back at janey. "i agree. we would be good together."

ever since clay made that comment, you couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

~||
chapter 3 to dare fanfic is up! <3