montgomery de la cruz [17]

requested by Itsmelivv

imagine you tell your boyfriend monty that you're pregnant with his baby

oh god, this is it. monty's coming round to your house and you're going to tell him that you're pregnant.

afraid that monty will leave you when he finds out, you feel a tear rolling down your cheek and you quickly wipe it away when you hear the door knock.

you open it and monty kisses you on the lips, pushing you inside. he shuts the door and presses you against the door, resting his hands on your ass.

pushing monty away, he gives you a nervous look. "oh, are you on your... you know... red... ah fuck it, period?"

you shake your head, "no, i missed it." you cross your arms to hide your hands as they are shaking with fear.

confusion spreads on monty's face. "is that a bad thing or?"

this time, you nod your head. "y-yeah, i'm... p-p-p-"

"(Y/N), what are you trying to say? i have no idea what's going on." monty sighs.

"fine! i'm p-pregnant and it's y-y-yours. i understand if you want to leave." you open the front door, expecting monty to leave.

monty slams the door shut and pulls you into a long hug.

"babe, i'm so fucking happy. why would i leave you?"

"montgomery, we are so young and our lives are literally over now."

"no, i don't give a fuck about drinking and shit when i have you. i'm never leaving you," monty pulls away and grabs your hand to go upstairs, "lets go celebrate while we can."

♡♡♡♡♡
stay safe kids!