montgomery de la cruz [19]

requested by bell_xoxo123

imagine monty getting jealous over your friendship with zach

walking up to a bookcase in the library to collect some books for a history project, you hear people arguing on the other side of the bookcase.

when you pull a book from a shelf, you see monty's side profile and immediately place the book back.

"why are you making a move on isabella?" monty whisper-shouts.

zach shrugs his shoulders, causing monty to grab him by the collar of his shirt and slam him against the bookcase.

"you know i like the girl and this ain't fucking fair, what happened to the bro code?"

having had enough of listening to the fight, you walk around the bookcase. luckily, you made the decision just on time, because monty has his fist raised in the air.

"monty... please don't do this." you plead and monty lowers his fist, letting go of zach's shirt.

zach pushes past monty and before storming off out the library, he stops when he reaches you and whispers something to you.

"be careful, text me how you are after you finish talking to him." you nod your head in response.

walking towards monty, you smile at him.

"what are you smiling for isabella?"

"can't a girl smile without a reason?" monty rolls his eyes, "alright, i'm just happy that you like me back."

"no need to make a fucking j-... wait, did you say that you like me too?" monty asks, raising his eyebrows.

you nod your head in embarrassment, monty walks towards you and pushes you against the bookcase grabbing your face. he presses his lips against yours and you both get kicked out the libary for causing public disturbance.

♡♡♡♡♡
sorry for the late updates! i'm working through my requests, whilst doing other stuff.

has anyone seen the movie 'angus, thongs and perfect snogging' or even read the books? i'm thinking of maybe doing a fanfic series inspired by it with a character from 13rw