Falling hard (jacob perez love story)

Brielle pov:

We were at graduation and I looked around talking to my bestfriends Tasha and deanna. I was wondering why everyone was looking at me like I had something on my face.

Me: why is everyone looking at me?

Tasha: maybe because you and jacob need to be together already.

Deanna: true

Me: guys stop were just bestfriends.

Tasha: yea and bestfriends don't kiss on the lips and hold hands and do every single thing together.

Me: well we're one of a kind

I was kind of thinking about it and I wish it could happen. But jacob would never go for me. We're bestfriends.

Oh I'm sorry my name is brielle Jackson. I'm from atlanta georgia but I moved to l.a. my freshman year and now me the girls and jacob chres ray and Craig all are bestfriends. I love these guys. I was kind of irritated seeing everyone staring at me I turned around and noticed jacob looking around too because they were staring at him as well. Wtf.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jacob pov:

I can't see why everyone is looking at me as if I have a bad afro or something. Damn.

Me: why the fuck is all these bums looking at me?

Craig: not just you bro it's you and bri we all know you guys need to just go head and go out.

Chres: that's what I'm sayin thou you'll do every damn thing together you'll might as well make it official

Me: guys were best friends

Ray: ok and we all see it you'll kiss on the lips hold hands go every place together come on now jacob.

Me: dude whatever I Don't think so.

I can't see us being together maybe I should see. I mean bri is fine as fuck thou she got it all. I saw her look back at me confused I signaled her to follow me. I got up and walked in the hall and she followed.

Me: bri I know you heard how everyone wants us to be together

Bri: yea but Idk why it's really crazy

Me: well can I try to like kiss you and see how the feeling is. Like I know we always just peck on the lips but I want to really kiss you to see how it is

Bri: ok.

I came close to her and slowly kissed her lips and she kissed back. We opened our mouths and started really getting into it. I held her close and grabbed her ass. This feels good until she pulled away smiling.

Bri: i loved it

Me: so did I

Bri: ok let's go graduate

We went back in and finished.

After graduation we were all standing outside and I had asked bri to be my girl after we graduated so we're together now and everyone knows

Everyone: we did it.

I noticed that bri was really quite and seemed unhappy. She nodded with her mom and walked over to us. She wouldn't look at us at all.

Chres: bri what's wrong girl turn up.

Bri: I don't think I want to anymore.

Me: bae what's wrong?

Bri: i have to go now I'm going to Florida to my college tonight. It's a 4 year university sorry I didn't tell you guys.

With that she left us standing there and got into her mom's car and she was gone. It wasn't the same for us after she left us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>