Could he see?

• Dedicated to WeeklyChris

Chris Collins.

Perfect name, huh? Yeah, I agree. His smile is so... mesmerizing. I sit at my home watching all of his videos, vines, listening to his music and seeing his pictures. Just, how could someone be so perfect!

I have been a fan of his ever since 2013.  Two or some years. I'm proud to say that I watch his videos.

Chris makes my day. I watch his videos and see his face, even when I feel like crap. I always feel better about myself because of him.

He hasn't ever recognized me, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't love me. He loves all of his fans forever, and I'm one of those fans. I feel appreciated for once because of him.

His choice of fashion and words- so amazing. I love the way he dresses and talks because they seem like the good kind of classy. At least that's what I think about it.

His music with his sister is just mesmerizing. I love the song One, by them. Collins Music! I fall asleep listening to them because they have helped me through my toughest battles.

I'm so glad I found him on vine. That's at least how I found out about him. My favorite vine from him is the "pot dealer," because it's really funny.

He reminds me of me. Weird, isn't it? His personality is another me in a guys body. I just wish that he would notice me, but he never will.