down

The only thing I could do was move my mouth. No noise coming out of it from what I hear. My hearing is very low, I can't hear a person talking but maybe a fly that won't stop buzzing around me. 

My eyes flicker trying to open. A really bright light was too strong at the moment, I wasn't that strong enough just yet. My back had a really sharp pain by the spine. 

I finally got my eyes to adjust more and took in my surroundings.

I was in what looked like a hospital bed. Still, I can't see the greatest at the moment. I seen people outside a glass. Most likely a door. Or it could be a window.

I couldn't see who but I thought I seen Brent and Chris. I got enough strength to move my head so I lifted it up as much as I could. This hopital smells like old people. And the bed is the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on.

Flashbacks of why I was there crawled back to my head. The thought was so scary and sudden.

I remember being pulled into the curtain but I hit the bottom of the shower. A rush of pain hit my head and I knew I hit the spout.

I was suffocating and couldn't do anything about. My entire body gave out and went weak. I couldn't hold the fight I had any longer.

Inside of the curtain made my anxiety grow even more. I don't do good in tight spaces, so this is hell for me. 

My sight started to blur and I grew the weakest of all. That is when I passed out and ended up here. 

I don't know anything that is going on and I am just so exhausted. I need a fresh start with life..

A doctor opened the door taking me out of my thoughts. "Hello Lacy. I need to hear it from you if you are alright." I nodded.

"Great, only 2 people are allowed in, so I can bring whoever you invite." I hesitated because of this decision I had to make. Then I knew...

"Is my mother here?" He smiled sympathetically. "She was flying down here an hour ago, last I heard." I nodded knowing it was a no. "Stacy?" He nodded writing the name I had just said.

"You can have one more." I stared at my hands not knowing. "And, I think I want Chris." He smiled. "They will be right in." He spoke walking out the door.

********************************************************************************

HEY GUYS, I KNOW I DIDN'T SAY WHO DID IT BUT I WILL GET TO THAT SOON. JUST HANG IN THERE AND BE PATIENT MY LOVELYS (:

IS THIS CHAPTER LONG ENOUGH? I FEEL LIKE IT IS.. 

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE OKAY WITH THIS CHAPTER, IT ISNT EDITED. <3 I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY.

SMILE! I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE SMILE (: -M