forgiven

Waking up to the caramel sheets that name after their smell. I realized it wasn't just the sheets making that smell, breakfast was. I jolted out of bed and fastly ran through my dawers for pants. I remembered I did laundry yesterday so I ran to the basket next to my bed. I grabbed leggings and moved to my closet. I don't exactly know why I was in a rush. I took a long sweater and slid it over me.

Heading to my door I forgot socks, I don't go anywhere without them. I strided along taking my time to the drawer, giving up on fast dressing. I sat on my bed and put them on warming my feet. Thanks to whoever thought of them.

I opened up my door and noticed Crawford baking. "Oh, now this is a sight to see." and I laughed. Crawford turned around like I scared him. "Oh, this? Nah, it's nothin'." and I just let him think whatever he wanted. "Sure.." I whispered to myself.

I walked out to the kitchen and helped set the table. I actually do work if that is what you were thinking. I am not that lazy. "Can you help me Lacy?" Crawford looked troubled. "Aw, of course." And I chuckled at myself with a little him on the side.

He brought out his hand with a spoon in his palm. I glanced back and forth from the spoon to him with fear written all over. "What are you scared of?" Crawford looked confused at me. "What?" he asked again with the same look but this time did his star eyebrow raise.

"Um, you promise you won't make fun of me?" I asked looking up to him. He looked down at me and stuck out his pinky for us to promise. I added my pinky to his and let out a breath I was holding in.

"I'm scared of spoons." I covered my face so I don't see his expression. I uncovered to know what his thoughts were even when I couldn't see or hear them, I can just sense them.. You know?

I heard footsteps behind me before I looked at Crawford I look behind me. Chris walked in with his sister looking all tired and weak. Chris had cute blue pj pants and a regular white tanktop. While his sister was looking parfect as ever.

"So, Lacy, that is your name isn't it? Well you don't have to worry about apologizing to me or anyone else because my mother has already told me everything. So I am apologizing for being weird, in other words, you are forgiven." she smiled at the end. She said a lot of words for how young she was.. 

So I'm forgiven. Wow, I need a staples button that I can press while it says "That was easy."  Life would be accomplished if it automaticly went off when you did accomplish somtheing. I felt like I coud just relax and not have to worry about her hating me.. I don't handle things like that well.