shoot

I woke up hearing birds chirping, smelling frech tea being made and notice my window open. I sit up looking around to see Maria still sleeping on my bed. I was having an amazing morning until I seen that butterbum. 

'Creack.' The door opened softly. Turning my head to the door I see Chris standing there. "Hey." he says. I smiled back as he walked in, shutting the door behind him. "So Lacy, my mother wanted to know if you could help her today with the whole thing, and yeah she told me." 

I stared at the sheets on top of me for a moment before replying. "I'll try." He smirked and looked in my eyes for a moment until Maria broke it off by talking in her sleep. "M-mayb no-n I want h-him." she rolled over falling off the bed. 

"What! Where am I?" She jumped up and yelled loudly. "Um, hun, you are-" I bit back my thought and stopped before I said something I was going to regret. "You are ok, you fell off the bed." I turned my head and looked down at my sheets again.

I have to have some respect. I really just wanted to tell her 'you're in my room' but that would be mean... I have to be respectful and loyal to the family with Maria here. Not saying that I'm not when she isn't here. I'm an angel.

"Oh, sorry I just woke up from a bad dream." She kindly apologized. "So who's him?" She gave me a confused look but I seen a quick look that sensed she knew what I was talking about.

"In your dream? You were talking about someone, a boy." she looked at the ground then back at me. She stole a glance at Chris and immediately locked her eyes on him. "It's just this guy I used to know." She says while still looking at him.

"Oh." I knew who she was talking about 100% now. I looked at Chris as he was looking at me. I grinned small and cleared my throat to break the awkward that was buzzing in.

"I am going to go help Chris's mother, when you are ready, join." I fake smiled at her while dragging Chris by his blue hoody. I was almost all the way down the hall until Chris took my hand that was free and pulled me to his chest.

I was still holding onto his hoody and my other hand was intertwined with his over manly, huge, hott, hands. I was in shock but still made me want him even more. "Chris, I should go to your mother because she needs me." I try to get away but he was too strong.

He turned us around with me pinned to the wall and now his body pressed against mine. He leaned to my ear to speak, "I have something for you, tonight at 8 I want you to come into my room. Don't worry, it isn't what you are thinking."

He finished the attractive invite and seperated making feel a whole lot more colder. "What if I don't?" I winked at him. "Then I might have to cry." He shrugged. I stayed there for a moment to catch my breath and giggled to myself.

I heard my door crack and seen Maria peeking through the crack. When I saw her she looked away.