Correction

Bright green eyes welcomed me back as Chris hugged me tight.

"Oh-" I was smothered in his oversized hoodie by his tight grip around my waist.

The smell of his cologne was strong and amazing to my liking.

I thought he was mad at me? Was all that I could think of as the teenage heartthrob was holding me in his arms.

Don't get me wrong, I was surprised and totally happy by the way things had happened but, why?

All I know is that there is a reason to everything. Something must have made Chris's mind different or change.

I am going to find out after he lets go, trust me..

Five minutes later... Jk. After the hug..

"Chris-" Before I could say anything else, he chipped in.

"I believe you, Lacy." I froze in excitement and I am pretty sure my face showed it too.

"You do?" Chris nodded and I instantly hugged him.

I let go still not feeling complete with the situation.

"Wait, why the sudden change?" I gave him a concerned look. He was just mad at me and now he is on my side?

"Well, when I stormed off on you, sorry about that by the way, I came home and slammed my door to let my mother know it was me. But I found Maria in my closet and she kind of threw herself on me." He looked at me like he was ashamed. I felt bad for the boy.

"I pushed her off and told her no. That is when I had found out from her that she did it." He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing.

"What did she say?" I was asking tons of questions because I need to know my problems in order to fix them.

"Word for word she said, 'I should have hurt her even worse.' Believe me when I say that I flipped out on her. She told me the rest of the story and right now, her parents are taking care of that business with the cops." Chris had solved all my problems. He was truly my hero.

"Thank you so much." I started crying. I don't like crying in front of him but, not the first time.

It seems like everything could just go back to the way it was. Things are just, nifty in my mind. Maria was 99% of my problems.

Stacy took care of other things while me and Chris talked stuff out. We are no longer going to NOT trust each other over something serious. We learned the hard way. Well, more like Chris learned the hard way.