Tears

'Gasp' is all Stacy had let out.

My mind was racing with different thoughts.

"Uh..." She finally was able to speak.

"I don't know what to say." She was shocked.

"I'm not lying, if that is what you think." I blurted out. She has to understand. Come on Stacy...

My eyes were watering up again. My emotions were going crazy. Everything has been crazy lately, EVERYTHING.

"Lacy...I-" she stopped mid sentence.

My feelings were being crushed more and more each moment. I am broken. The closest people to me ever, don't believe me one little bit.

"I am trying to process this.." She sat up and paced back and forth. Now I know where Chris gets it..

"Do you believe me?" My voice was soft. It had no power, at least not anymore.

Her mouth was covered with her hand. She turned towards me and just looked.

"I can't believe this." I spoke out loud.

"Can't believe what?" She had a confused look.

"Nobody believes me." I broke down. My eyes had never let out these many tears.

"Actually..." She started to explain.

My head jolted up from my palms. There is an actual chance that she might believe me. Somebody is actually listening to me for once. My hopes were a little higher. I just don't want the chance to be broken..