Video

We were all set up, about to make the video.

"Okay so 3..2..1" I started.

"Boom. Hey my beautiful ladies, today I have my other beautiful lady, but not just any beautiful lady... My girlfriend!" Chris started his video introduction that made me blush.

"Hello!" I waved to the camera and smiled. I made some videos by myself before but never with another YouTuber. I liked this feeling.

"Today she is leaving me, sadly. So I decided to show you guys how amazing she is and just to get you to know her." He pointed to me to start explaining, so I did.

"We are going to do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag and see how well we both know each other. I ask him a question about me and if he doesn't know, then I get a point. If he gets it right, He gets a point. The prize is whatever we choose at the end... I don't know, does that seem fare?" I look at him for acceptance.

The thing is, I just came up with that ending...

I didn't even talk it through to him of what the prize was. So I hope he isn't mad about that. It is HIS video. I shouldn't interrupt that.

"So we came up with six questions and we are going to see who gets the most right. Ready? Let's do this." I started the game.

"What is my favorite drink?" Christian smile devilishly thinking that I didn't know this.

"ARIZONA TEA. Boom!" I got excited that I knew the first one.

His smile faded and he squinted his eyes at me.

"What is my brother's and sister's names?" He looked at me. He knew that I knew.

"Crawford Collins, Kirsten Collins, Karisma Collins." I used my fingers to count them off.

"Lacy has two points now." I looked at the camera and gave a wink.

"Okay, what is my Instagram username? And no using your phone or anything!" He laughed adorably.

"Theweeklychris! Of course.." I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

This felt right. Standing here with Chris and filming a YouTube video was just what I needed. This was perfect.

I wasn't trying to show off but I had to. I looked over at Christian and then looked at his lips.

Soon noticing that I had connected them in front of the camera. In front of the fans. I felt bad because of it but, I just couldn't help myself much longer.

"What was that for?" Chris looked at me confused but with his cute little smile he always has on.

"Next question?" I changed the subject. I wasn't feeling like explaining. I just couldn't, you know? I feel like I can never explain how I feel when I am with him.

He is just too special.

"Okay. Last question, if you get this wrong then I get to kiss you. If you get this right, you get to kiss me. It is a win win kind of situation, okay?" He winked at me.

"Sounds like a good deal!" I clapped silently. I'm a dork, I know. This was fun. And even though this was a very, stupid, unnecessary, short video showing our stupidity. It was still fun. For me at least.

"What is my full name?" He squinted his eyes in concentration at me. Trying to see if I would bluff my answer or not. But I stood tall, looked at the camera, and smiled.

"Christian Josiah Kirk Collins, and you can think your mother for that one." He thought I wouldn't know that question because he had never told me. But he was WRONG.

He ended the video like he normally does right after I kissed him because I won the challenge or game, whatever you would call it.

He still won't admit that I am better.