Haha

You know when Stacy and I chose to keep quiet about the radio? Yeah, there's a major problem to that. We are taking the frickin car!

If they want to listen to music then I'm toast! I can't believe I chose to do this. I wonder what I'm going to do. Oh geesh.. Help!

"Lacy, I'm gonna grab the keys and then we can head out." Chris said through the screen door. It was perfect outside. Not cold but not hot. It's perfect weather. Calm and just relaxing. Just what I need before I get killed by those rascals.

We all pile up in the the car. Chris driving, while I'm in the middle of Crawford and Brent. Brent starts looking at vines and laughs at a lot if them.

I look over at his phone and I seen a funny one so I started laughing. I shouldn't have done that. "Dude make her stop!" Brent said laughing and smirking. Chris went to turn on the music and I froze.

Chris pressed the on button and all if us stayed quiet to wait for the noise. It started working. What?! No! Well, Yes! Thank you God! I would have became dead meat if it didn't work.

But you know what I thought of exactly when it turned on? That if it didn't work, I wouldn't have to say it was me. Or Stacy.

I melted from the freeze I was in. Well at least it isn't broke anymore. That is a major good thing. Trust me.

"Where to go first?" Crawford asked while looking into the camera, he was fixing his hair. "Why are you doing that, it's not like we are seeing anyone special." I ranted on.

"I like making sure that my hair is in good contact alright?" he stuck his tongue out at me. I just held my hand out like 'Talk to the hand' way. He hates it. Mwahahaha.

"Like I asked, where to?" Crawford asked again. "Well that depends on who we give payback to." Brent suggested but yet cheered.

He has a point there, but, the thing is that, I don't know anybody around here. My first time to Canada. Nice trip though.

"How about Maria's house!" Crawford blurted out. I looked at Chris confused through the mirror in the middle, I don't know what it's called. He looked mad!

Mad? Who's Maria? What? What's going on? I didn't know anything and it was killing me. I hope I learn something.