Radio

All day I have had this headache. My headphones were in to try and help me forget about the headache but, it didn't work.

"Lacy, I'm running to the store, do you want anything?" Stacy asks me. "Maybe some chocolate would be ok." and I smiled childish to her. Stacy and I have been really close these few days.

She's like a 2nd mom. She gets me also. "Oh, Um Stacy, can I come with you?" and she smiled. "I would love that!" and I got up out my shoes on and we went out. Just the 2 of us.

I needed a girl day. Hanging out with boys gets tiring. Just kidding. It's really fun but, I need a girl in my life!

The boys were out bowling for a birthday party. Don't know who's. But, I needed a brake from them. Haha.

I get in the car and buckle. She gets in as well and she pauses for a moment. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Oh, nothing, it's just I feel like I'm forgetting something." and she does a quick check.

"Nope! Still got everything..." and she starts the car. She turns the radio on to 99.9 and Dark horse started playing. Me and her were singing along and doing weird dance moves with our arms. She was a good singer!

We turned it up to loud because, we blew the speakers. Oops...

Sorry it was a short chapter.. Ill update a longer one soon!