Party

Today is the last day that I am going to be with them....

Believe me when I say that I have lost all my tears already.

It is sad to think about...

Yesterday they took me to get ice cream and we had a blast at the mall! Fans hovered over Chris... When I say hovered, I actually mean hovered.

Kenny Holland, Brent Rivera and Dylan Dauzat are the only ones able to come tonight..

I have hung out with Dylan but I have never met Kenny.. I like his vines though, so he seems cool.

Karisma and Kirsten are only staying for a little because they have to go to their modeling sessions. I am so jealous of how beautiful they are.

"Lacy! They're here!" Crawford yelled through the other room. I found myself reading the same poem again. I am just so intrigued by it, I can't help myself.

I close the piece of paper and run out of my room to where Chris was opening the door.

I didn't think twice before jumping on Brent. Oh how I missed him.

"Hey Lace!" He smiled so bright as we welcomed everyone.

Dylan and Kenny came in right after. They were fine looking men but, not compared to Chris. Chris just makes my heart melt by looking at him. No matter what.

I always catch myself admiring his beauty from afar. I never have the urge to stop myself though..

"Party!" Kenny yelled loudly and holding up Twinkies. Oh my goodness... Another version of me!

"That's what I'm talking about!" I had suddenly blurted out, getting the chance to actually speak in front of these five handsome, young men.

"Lacy, will you do the honors of getting the pizza ordered, and here's what we all want, thanks love!" Chris kissed my forehead scrambling off, leaving me with the boring stuff.

"Thanks love." Making fun. I adore his names for me but, I know he never means them.

I took the home phone and called the pizza place and ordered three large cheese pizzas, and four two liters of orange soda. Pigs..

But I am now, one of those animals. As of tonight, I will be stuffed to the max of cheese pizza and orange soda. A girl has got to live right?

Party here we come!