helpful

Maria.

What is going to happen? Is she going to do sometihng about that? What if she heard something wrong or maybe she is going to act like she did... I am terrified right now. 

I ignored my thoughts and thought of the positive side. I skiped to the fridge and opened it getting a soda. When I shut the door Maria was standing next to me. "OH MY-" I jumped. That is my worst fear.

"Hello. I never really, got the chance to introduce myself right." she smiled, real fake. "Um, hi." Blunt, perfect. "Well, I just wondered if you were alright with me staying in.. Your room for a week or so." I gave her a dumb look and passed her to leave. 

"Nice talk." She waved stupidly. I did my winning fake smile and walked right in my room. "Lacy!" I heard Crawford's voice. Sitting on my bed I grunted and got up. "Whaaat." I hissed/whined. "Which shirt is good for my job interview for tomorrow?"

"Crawfy wants a joby?" I pinched his cheeks. "Stop." he hit my hand away. "I really like this job and I want it." I nodded understanding. "Where at?" He looked at his bed, a paper on his black silky sheets.

Zummies.. "I love this store!" I smiled big turning to him. "Really? You didn't look like the type." I glared. "So I have a type?" Smirking to myself. "No? Well, everyone does.." He saved himself.

"Just tell me which one!" He was an impatient one. "Shh. I will!" Putting the paper down. "What are the choices?" Going into his closet... haha. I looked at his decisions. "I like this one!" He smiled while nodding. "Yeah, me too." 

A tanktop with a baby blue and Black lining, very soft. 

"We have a winner!" He grinned. "Yep." now things are awkward. Crawford and I standing in his closet light off but bedroom light shining and tight space. Well, sort of tight space. "Well I am going to goo." I pointed my thumb to the door.

"Alright, see you." I smiled and waved.  "Lacy." Stacy came up to me from the kitchen. "You ready?" I nodded. We walked to the back and she got the shovels ready. To be honest, I wasn't really ready. But I want Stacy to be happy. 

"I will go get Maria." Stacy said getting up and leaving. Ugh, trying to be nice is the hardest thing. I don't even understand how Chris can be all confident about it. At least acts like it. I hope he is fine.