Wonder

It feels weird that Crawford just said that but it made me blush. And i do like him but nowhere near how much I like Chris.

"Oh sorry, that must of been awkward." and he smirked. It was so awkward but I thought it was alright. "No it's fine." and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Um, I'm going to go get something to drink at Starbucks. Do you and Chris want to join?" I broke the silence.

"Actually, Chris has Brent over." and I remembered that he had people over. "Well then do you all want to join?" And he thought about it.

"CHRIS!" Crawford called out. "What!" and I smiled. I honestly just love hearing his voice. "Me and Lacy were going to Starbucks for a drink, want to come?"

It took him a minute for him to reply and I heard Brent yell out "Yee!" and not even a second, I heard them both running down the stairs like children. Hmm. Cute.

Right when they got down Brent ran into me and knocked us both down. I don't know how but he landed on top of me.

He looked straight into my eyes and we both just lost our place. It was like we were the only people there. We had a moment.

'But I like Chris. Only Chris. Remember that Lacy.' and I came back in reality and looked away.

Chris had a confused look and shook it off when he got up. "I'm so, so, so sorry." and I smiled. "It's okay!"

"So are we gonna go?" Crawford asked. "Haha yeah." and I grabbed my bag and we all were out.