Everything

I can't believe I thought I knew everything about Chris! Wow.. I wonder who she is?

It's getting late.. we should go. "Hey guys, we should pick someone." and they all nodded.

My head was spinning in questions that I wanted to ask. But, I knew that it probably wouldn't be a good idea anyways.

"Hey Brent, How is Stella doing?" Chris smirked and chuckled and the question he just asked Brent. "Yes! Stella!" and I was even more confused.

I think that it is their past 'girls'.. If you know what I mean. I mean like, what guy like Brent or even Chris and Crawford not have a past with some girls. I know, i'm smart.

"To Stella's we go!" Crawford hit the back of the seat all adorable and excited.

The radio was on and some rap song came on. Crawford was really getting into it because his head was banging to the beat. He bit his lip and closed his head really getting into the song.

Sexy. Wait, did i just think that? Oh geesh.. Haha. He started rapping along and Chris joined. Woow. They were cute.

Brent leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Is it bad that I don't even know this song?" and i started laughing. "N-o." and I shook my head while laughing. He laughed along with me also.

Chris stopped rapping and looked through the mirror at Brent and me and had a weird look. Jealousy?

"Ok, stop flirting you two." and Brent and I stopped laughing right away. Chris just said that.

It got really awkward. Crawford was being his adorable self while Brent looked out the window the entire time. Chris kept his eyes on the road, obviously. And me? I just stayed the way I was.