T.O.D

I have never ate that much in my entire life. Seven slices of pizza? I probably ate way more than the boys..

I noticed Kenny always glancing over at me, before he started to walk over to me on the couch.

"Hey, I haven't really got to know you yet.. So I'm Kenny." He stuck out his hand. Of course I shook it, I cannot be rude.

"Nice to meet you." I stated as my ovaries were about to explode in butterflies. Yes, I said ovaries. He is actually really cute..

Don't worry though, I like Chris way more than any of them. Just remember that...

We all finished eating and socializing with the others while Karisma and Kirtsen had to leave, so that made me the only girl in the house with five cute guys.

Help me.

"What should we dooooooooo." I was whining in complete boredom.

"How about T.O.D?" Dylan asked saying a name as in Todd.

"What is Todd?" Crawford asked.

"Truth or Dare, buddy." I answered for him.

"Oh.." He trailed off. I could sense that he felt dumb because of his facial expressions.

"Then let's get started! I volunteer Brent!" Dylan sat down on the couch and rubbed his hands together grinning.

I gasped in fear.

Last time I played with Brent, some serious stuff went on... Serious.

Brent is amazing at thinking of things for this. Terrifying of what he can pull out of his caboose.

"Alright.." Brent was thinking of who to pick first and I was actually shaking.

"Christian. Truth or Dare?" He was smirking and I felt bad for Chris.

"I don't know.. Truth." He was hesitant and I understood why.

"Chris, is it true that you would ever date Lacy?" Oh great..

Chris glanced at me but brought it to a stare. His smirk was to die for. His green eyes were looking into mine.

If you wanted to know the definition of beauty, it would be him.

"I am answering this.. with all my heart and honestly... I really do." He spoke still in aw looking at me.

"Well that's cute, but let's get one with the game love birds." Crawford broke the stare and we all started playing again.

I was stunned at what he had said but, he has never asked me or anything.. I am leaving tomorrow morning as well.. I don't know what to do.

-----------------------

Like you guys asked, here is your update! Today was my bday as well! I had a great day (:

What did you guys do today? Anything exciting?

I will update soon ! Promise xx .