Goodbyes

The morning was short. I didn't like how short the time was with Christian. All I wanted was to pack him with the rest of my stuff and bring him home with me.

I was glad that I get to see him soon again. It just isn't going to be the same without him or any of the Collins around.

But I should be happy. I get to see my mother again, and get to go back home. For the first time in forever; thinking about Frozen, gosh.

"Lacy, your toothbrush is still in the bathroom." Stacy came by my door real quick.

"Oh, thanks." I looked over my shoulder slightly, not wanting her to see me like this.

I was a wreck. Honestly, I am broken down about the fact that I am not staying here anymore. Even if I can some other day, it is just emotional to me.

I try getting my mind off of it when I grab some Honey Combs cereal out of the cabinet. Maybe food will help with my problems like it always has.

"Hey Lacy." Crawford came in smiling like a peach.

He was up to something, or he already did that something.

"You're awfully in a good mood, Crawf. What's up?" I give a confused look hoping he catches it.

"It's nothing." He shortly answered.

I decided to not try and figure it out because that could be dangerous for my part. Who knows... Its Crawford.

I finished my bowl and laid it in the sink. I was still curious about Crawf but just kept ignoring it. Until I heard a scream.

My heart raced, as my cheeks were filling blood. What did he do.

"CRAWFORD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Karisma yelled running out of her room in a towel.

"Great." I sighed to myself.

"What did he do this time?" I smirked at her as she turned her head towards me.

"Crawford put a bug in the shower and locked me in their! Thank God for my other brother for saving me!" She was furious. But it was kind of funny.

This was something fun to see before my mother showed up to come and get me. I am going to have to ride in the car for 13 hours. I don't feel like telling my mother everything that has gone on.

"Where is he!" She brought me out of my daze.

"I seen him go in his room." I looked up from peeling an orange.

"Thanks love." She smiled and walked to the hallway.

As I heard yelling and hitting from his room, Chris started walking towards me smiling.

What is up with these boys? Looking guilty 24/7.

"Don't tell me that you were apart of this as well." I hand gestures towards Crawf's room."

"Actually no. I got you something for when you leave."He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I was peeling an orange." I giggle.

"Well I think the Orange can wait." Chris spoke while leaning in to kiss me.

Our lips touched gently. I love his lips. They are so warming and make me feel safe.

He parted our ways and let me carry on with peeling. He walked into his room and grabbed a small box. It was wrapped with heart wrapping paper.

I stopped what I was doing and walked over to the living room.

"Chris you didn't have to get me anything." I sat down next to him.

"I wanted to."

He handed me the box. It was cold, felt like it was outside for a while.

"Open it."

I looked up at him and back down as I opened the little package.

Inside was a beautiful necklace. It had a silver heart with the words 'Making me nervous since 9-19-13' on it. It was a good size as well.

"I love it." A tear fell down my cheek. He made me happy. And I was going to be saying goodbye to him any minute now.

"Chirstian, I-" I lost my words.

I was going to say 'I love you'. But I felt like it was too early for that. And he wouldn't feel the same way just yet.

"I love you too." Chris spoke up.

He knew me so well, it was crazy.

More tears fell down as I fell in his arms. He meant the world to me. He was my everything.

"But, I have a question about this gift."

"Yeah?" Chris sat Indian style facing me.

"What is this date on the necklace?" I don't remember it.

"It is the day that I noticed you."

I froze. My heart beating fast. I didn't know Chris a year ago like this. He was only a special boy behind a screen to me at the time.

"You noticed me?" I looked up at him.

"Yep. And I thought you were so beautiful. When I found out that some girl around my age was staying with us, I was kind of annoyed. I thought that it was going to be some fangirl, annoying, prep but it turned out being you. The girl of my dreams." He kissed me passionately. This time I didn't want him to let go.

This was the one place on Earth that I wanted to stay. It just didn't feel real.

"Lacy, I have loved you since that exact date on the necklace." He wiped a tear from my cheek.

"You will have fun back home. And then soon you can come back and I will be here, waiting for you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." I finally spoke.