Scared

My heart was racing. My hand was shaking as I go to grab the bottle and spin it. I feel like everything was going in slow motion because it was taking forever.

It stopped on someone and I look up. I swear it was in slow motion.. Like I the movies!

I can't believe who it landed on. It wasn't Chris, which, I was kind of hoping it was because I know he wouldn't make me do anything stupid.

Guess who?

BRENT RIVERA.

No, he can't be chosen again. He's good at dares! Why me? "Can I spin again?" and he shook his head. "Oh no, I'm doing your dare and you're going to do it." And I closed my eyes scared.

"You won't do it." Crawford said as Brent just told him in his ear. "Oh really? Watch me." and they rose their eyebrows in shock and smirked.

They looked at each other and started chuckling. What did I get myself into? I always mess things up. "Just nothing too crazy." and they nodded understandingly.

"Alright chicka, I dare you to.."

And he hesitated for a minute. If Brent had to hesitate on a dare, it must be scary or bad. What was I doing?

"I dare you to kiss Chris from the neck and up to his lips." and my eyes went wide. Instant butterflies happened. Holy.....

"Whatever." and I got closer to Chris. I looked at him and gave him that 'look' asking for permission and he smile so I took that as a "yes".

He didn't move his neck so I grabbed his neck on one side with one hand and the other on his biceps. I moved in and my hand on his neck moved into his hair. I kissed his neck and did a really good idea, as I think. Well, I know.

I moved to his jawline and felt really confident so I moved even closer to the corner of his lips. Already I felt something.

I looked in his eyes before actually kissing his lips and we just stared at each other. I put my hand back in his neck and leaned in.

We connected. Our lips were so... right, for each other. It got a little heated and we started making out. I straddled him and we just sat there kissing for a couple minutes until Brent said "times up!" And me and him caught our breathes.

"Oh dude! You guys like dominated each other!" Crawford was freaking out and laughing with Brent.

I was still on Chris and his arms were wrapped around my waist and we were just breathing heavy breaths and looking at each other.

That dare was worth the scare. I now moved out of my insecure bubble and have a confident one now.

We played a couple more times and I now have drank out of Crawford belly button, I have licked Chris's ear, and bit Brent's cheek. I also ran outside and yelled "DO YOU LIKE ME? OR NAHH.." and ran back inside. So, I stepped out of my shell tonight. A lot!

But I have had so much fun. A great time! I told the guys some personal stuff and they did also. We got closer to each other tonight. And we all made food and ate tons of things.

Then, we all got tired. We slept in the same room, living room. Haha. Chris and I cuddled while watching a movie. Crawford put in a weird random movie so we just went with it.

My eyes got heavy and I quickly fell asleep. Tonight was the best ever. I really love staying with them. And it's only been 5 days.