hard

I get in the car to go shopping with Stacy. I don't understand why I had to go and none of the boys did. I could have showed her MY room instead of Chris. This stinks. I mean it literally stinks right now, something smells like mulch.

"Urm, Stacy?" she turned to me and blinked a couple times before answering. "Yes sweetheart?" It is cool to have her call me that, yes, I'm lame. "What is that smell?" I asked her.

She paused before answering me for a while. "Well, I am planning on making a garden in the back. I was going to talk to you about this when the time came but, I never knew when so I guess right now I can. I need your help with the garden, I have the mulch and plants but, need all the help I can get."

"So what about Crawford, or even Chris. Could they help as well?" I didn't think she would just let them get out of this situation. "No, they are terrible at that stuff, trust me. And, that is why I have our geust here. Maria is good at gardening and so I had her just stay with us until it was finished." She smiled and looked back at the front.

She started the engine and we were off. I didn't say any more because I didn't want to hurt her, make her upset or even mad! So, I just chose to stay chill about everything. I don't know, maybe I could get to like her.

We came back an hour later with 100 bags. I am being over dramatic okay? Chris and Crawford went out to get the rest of the bags while Stacy and I put all of them up. I was putting the bag under the sink when I got a cut on my finger.

"Ouch!" I hissed. "What happened?" Stacy came over. "Oh, nothing, just a little cut." I was telling the truth. It hurt really bad but you could hardly see it. I walked in my room to see Maria sleeping. Lazy much?

"Hey Crawford?" I opened my door to head on out when he beat me to the door. "Uh, yes Lacy?" he chuckled. "Why is she in My bed sleeping?" He got on his tip toes and leaned above me to see through the crease. "I don't know." He said getting at the regular level to me.

"Oh, okay." I shrugged it off and went to watch some t.v. Crawford followed me and plopped down next to me as well. "Lacy, you look completely clueless." I rose my eyebrows and opened my eyes bigger to give him a look only he would know.

"Maria is Chris's ex- girlfriend." I nodded. I already guessed that so it didn't surprise me. "And that is all?" He shook his head no and looked down like he was embarassed. "I shouldn't even be telling you this, but, they grew up together. All of us did and Chris liked her soo much, he never even looked at any other girl. And the day they got together."

"They loved eachother and hung out everyday. But, Chris might have been happy but she wasn't. It was their 3 month anniversary and she was coming over. I was taking out the trash and ran into her outside of the house. That is when she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me."

I gasped and covered my mouth. A cheater? That explains a lot. Chris has been distant with everybody except Stacy. "She-" I pointed to my room. "Kissed you." As I pointed to him. He nodded his head and looked upset. "Wow." I was furious with her for doing that to the family. 

"Does Stacy know?" He looked up at me and was frowning. "No, and she can't." I nodded knowing what he meant by that. Stacy adored her. So I see by just today. Now this is going to be even harder acting nice. I hated her right now and I don't see anything that is going to change that.