Idea

Never brake a radio and not tell 3 teenage boys who love it... Big Mistake. The radio was so horrible. They would kill us.

We ended up getting back to the house in one peace, gladly. The boys came back a half an hour later. "We're home." and me and Stacy looking scared just shot our head to look at each other.

"Hello, boys." she sounded calm. "Hey." I tried.. I don't know if they will notice though. "How was your day?" Stacy smiled at them. Brent and Crawford was explaining what they did today while Chris was eyeing me. He winked.

I stood there aware of what just happened and I blushed. And I didn't care if he seen me do it either. All I know is, I better suck up to him and all the guys for what Stacy and I did. Mostly me. But only when they find out.

"Wow, sounds like a busy day!" Stacy sounded like a mom, of course. "What did you guys do?" Crawford asked. Stacy looked back and smirked. Smirking must run in the family.

"Well, we went shopping and just, all things that girls do. You it's wouldn't be interested." And they all nodded. "Well I'm going to go take a shower." Stacy called out. "Alrighty." Chris acted like a child when he had said that.

She left the room so it was us kids left. "What to do?" Brent asked but mostly said. "Let's watch movie." Crawford blurted out an option. "Nah, I want to do something fun!" Chris surprisingly shouted. Really?

"Well the, Mr.Collins. What would the king like to do?" that made no sense but we all just went with it. Reminds me of Just Go With It, The movie.

"Who knows?" and I thought of something perfect but wasn't sure if we could. I lifted up my hand like I was in school waiting to be called on.

"Did you just raise your hand like you're in school?" and I nodded. "I have and idea!" And they all stared at me waiting for my response.

"We could-" and when I was going to say what I wanted, their mother came out. "Sorry if I interrupted anything, please, continue." and she walked off I to her room."

"Ok, what." Brent sounded like one of those preppy girls that have attitudes. "You sound like a gay dude." And he chuckled along with all of us.

And we all stopped and they looked at me that same way before. "Oh, right... The idea." and I didn't know if I should ask them about it because, would we be aloud?

"I don't know if you guys are aloud but it's worth asking, you want something fun? Let's go toilet papering!" and they all had big smiled on their faces. "Good idea!" and we all decided that's what we were going to do.