Smiles

Chris's POV

Her eyes sparkled while looking into mine. She looked so beautiful even in her pajamas. All I could do was wait for her response. It has been a while since I was this nervous for a yes or no question.

The thought of her saying no was heartbreaking and I would hate for that to happen. If she said yes, my entire world would be brighter in my vision.

The sound of her gasp, at my question. I didn't know if I should be happy about that or not. She just looked right at me without saying a word.

It has been a good minute until she spoke. Her soft, quiet voice was so cute and just amazing. I honestly had never felt like this about one special person in my life.

"Chris, you are asking me, Lacy Bennett, to be you, Christian Collin's girlfriend?" I could see her mind trying to process what was going on.

She had the look of shock and surprised written all over. I just wish I had seen the look of happiness or seen a small smile in her expressions.

"Lacy, of course, you make me happy and I don't want to be, 'just friends', because I can't handle not being able to call you mine."

There was that smile I was wishing for. The one that made me fall for her in the first place. She was definitely the most gorgeous women I had ever seen.

"Christian Collins..." She started to say in a professional tone.

"There would be no reason for my answer to be no, so an answer to your nifty question, would be completely a yes."

I didn't give her time to say anything else because the next thing I did, was the best thing to ever happen while she was here.

I pulled on top of her and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

It was so passionate. I felt like nobody could get in the way now. That we were safe from anything to come. I had finally figured out my feelings for her.

I truly love her.