Reputation

My good girl side is nowhere to be found. I was MAD. Maria was the one to put me in this mess. My body was shaking badly and I knew Chris could tell something was wrong by the way he looked at me.

"Lacy?" He laid his hand on my shoulder.My muscles relaxed and I just sat there, frozen. My eyes started to water and I didn't trust myself to go back home tonight.

"You know, I actually just want to stay here tonight." I couldn't look at their faces, I just looked at the bed sheets. "You sure?" I nodded to Stacy and she grinned lightly and nodded back. She got up and walked out. Chris still by me, he leaned down and kissed my lips. That very moment I felt like I could run a Marathon and win.

"You want me to stay here with you?" He stood up completely. I thought for a moment and nodded. "Sure." He grinned and brought a chair right next to my bed. "You sure you want to?" I felt bad that he had to sleep in that.

"I will be fine, just get some rest okay?" I smiled and laid my head down on my really uncomfortable pillow. "Chris?" I turned my head to look at him with all the strength I had.

"Hmm?" He rose his eyebrows and sat up. "Will you sleep on the bed with me?" I pouted my lip out. He smirked and got up, moved over to the other side and laid down. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled into him. "This pillow is so uncomfortable." Chris laughed. I laughed with him for what I just thought a second ago. "Yeah well you should be jealous that I have a better pillow than yours." I mumbled on his chest making him chuckle lightly.

"Your so cute Lacy." He stroked my hair moving it back. "So are you Chris, so are you." I closed my eyes for the first time since I woke up. And my night was officially made.

-------------------/////////-------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short, I am on vacation and really busy lately. When I get back I promise you longer chapters and faster updates just hang in there.

I'm going to start going to other povs later on that are REALLY important so heads up!

💕Also, thanks for all the reads this story gets I couldn't have done it without you. You guys are beautiful and amazing and just hang in there you can do anything you set your heart up to do! 💋

Love you all xx