Pitter patter

We landed early and got a taxi to take us to his house. My mother and I barely talked because we normally stay quiet when going on a car ride, but I spoke up.

"Mother, are you going to be ok with me staying with a teenage 2 boys for 2 months?" Normally she doesn't even let a guy hug me. I'm lucky enough to be able to date.

"Yes, sweetie, The reason why I trust this so much is because I know the Collins. I have since 8th grade! Well, Stacy of course. When you said something about the Collin's boy Chris, I thought to give them a special call for your birthday."

When she finished the sentence, I was shocked. More like mind blown.

She just told me how she was able to get my birthday present! And she didn't tell me all these years? What- a- shame.

"Wow," was all I could mutter.

"Now be on your best behavior young lady. Don't do anything stupid!" she winked at me, and I got what she was saying.

The taxi pulled up to this really fancy house. It was so beautiful. I could get used to this. The cold was unbearable making me want to go inside, but I got scared to even move because...

This is the moment that, I get to meet,

CHRISTIAN COLLINS.

I was terrified, but also wanted to run inside and jump in his arms and just embrace his amazingness.  Yeah, getting a little too far.

My mother got my bags and carried them up for me. She was staying for a couple hours just to catch up on some things. I love my mother so much. I wish my father was around just as often as she was. He is always off on business trips.

We get up to the door and she makes me do the knocking since she has the bags. A boy with hair like Chris's opened the door and that's when I noticed it's his brother, Crawford, and he looked better in person.

"Hello." he gave a sweet smile. He grabbed the bags and helped us get comfortable.

"Chris is upstairs in his room with some friends. You can go up if you want," What he just said sounded like he wanted me to go in Chris's room without permission. Never in a million years!

"By friends, Who are you talking about?" I asked a little curious. I knew about Brent and him being friends and he's awesome and really cute. I don't know about many others though. I'm a new Colliner. Shhh....

"Chris! They're here!" he shouted calling him down I believe. But I wasn't ready to meet him. I was petrified. Well not that bad, but I guess just afraid of what he will think of me. Crawford ignored my question but I didn't mind.

I seen a shadow coming down the stairs, and when it got to the bottom step, there standing, was WeeklyChris. The guy I watched every night I felt terrible about myself. The guy who made me think I was better than my past. The guy who made all my troubles fade away. My help. My love.

He was wearing the outfit he had on in the pickup line video with his brother. Funny YouTube video. And his hair was looking extra perfect today.

He seen my mother and gave her a big hug. He knew her? Thanks for the information, mother!

He didn't notice me yet, until he looked at Crawford confused. Understanding, he points to where I was. I'm pretty sure that my heart stopped.