Feeling

"Ow." I whined in pain waking up from my hospital bed. Chris jolted awake from the sound and turned to me. "You okay?" He placed a hand on mine. My head nodded as a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Good." He looked me in the eyes and smirked.

"What?" I smiled even bigger with a curious expression.

"You're just so perfect."And by the twinkling in his eyes, he truly meant it.

My blush was filling in my cheeks with a luscious pink while his smile grew even more than it could.

My thoughts were going everywhere at the moment. From wondering how my breathe is, to beyond that.

"What are you thinking?" Chris cocked a head turn to me and smirked. He always does.

"Just thinking about what happened, you know my injury." I covered up my odd bubbles of conversations to myself.

He nodded and hesitated for a moment. "What happened exactly anyways?" His hand was now around my waist and Chris leaned to lay his back down.

"Uh, well.." I trailed off scared. He would never believe me.

"Uh, what?" He was getting impatient but he was still obedient.

"Nothing, you wouldn't believe me anyways." I looked down at the scratchy sheets on my hospital bed.

"Come on, you can't do this." He squinted his eyes at me and turned away like he had just disowned me.

I gasped and shook my head upset but still smiling. "Fine, I will tell you if you at least pay attention." Playing jokes could last a while.

Chris shot his entire body towards me excited to hear my, well, scary story. I don't know if I should tell him though.

"Come oooonnnn." He was acting like a little kid, a cute one. Obviously!