how

The thought of these past 3 to 4 weeks that have flown by, makes me think about when I levae, am I really going to want to? No, of course not. I just don't understand all of these feelings I have had. It doesn't even feel like reality. 

I am so happy about everything I can hardly breathe. Chris walked in my room and gave me a small grin. He looked dissapointed. "Lace, we have a guest here and we all have to be out there." I nodded and got up to leave.

Through my cracked door I seen a girls head on the spot me and chris cuddled on. 'Who is that?' I thought to myself. I opened the door and all eyes focused on me. "Hello." I waved to the brunette on the brown leather couch.

She gave me a stare and looked like she was checking me out. I shook off that qesture and sat down next to Crawford, Brent went home yesterday. Chris was standing near the hallway and seemed really mad. Why?

"Lacy, this is an old friend of ours!" Stacy smiled big and turned her head to me."Hi, I'm Maria." she grinned nicely at me. Insantly I froze and a flashback to our little prank came in. Crawford said something about Maria, and Chris was mad. Just like now.

I looked at Chris. He seemed depressed and angry at the same exact time. Is she his ex, or, what is going on.

I turned back to Maria and smiled back. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lacy." I shook her hand. She looked older than Chris and I both. She was beautiful though, made me self-concious. 

"Chris, take her to Lacy's room and help unpack her bags. I am going to the store and I need Lacy's help." She just invited me herself. I didn't fight it, just let it go. 

Now everything was making sense. She was Chris's ex, did he love her? How did they break up? Why did they? I felt bad to see him like this. 

But why is she staying in MY room... Grr... I like my space, this is....GAH! I decided on staying chill and acting like everything was fine. I just hope nothing bad happens to Chris, or even Crawford.