Real

The car jolted to a stop and my head jerked, ouch. I take it that we were at Stella's house. "Do you have the tp?" Crawford asked while opening the car door. "Yeah, it's in the trunk." Chris opened his door also and shouted so Crawford could hear him.

"Lets do this!" Brent said like a little kid. "I thought we were supposed to be quiet? You know, so they don't know that we are here." I said while giggling and walking to the back of the car. It was really quiet outside so we turned the quiet into a circus. Ha.

Chris threw a roll to Brent and smirked at him. Looks like they are still cool. They always were though, I just wasn't so sure in the car for what was going on.

I grab my own roll and I smile just knowing that I am the master at pranks and get backs. Remember that. Just kidding.. Or am I?

I run up to a tree by her house and look to see where the boys are. Chris was on the side of the house in the bushes while the other rascals were throwing on the roof. Boys... I shook my head. They were so loud. I am shocked that the annoyance of their voices wasn't enough to wake her up.

"Let's leave. I think this is enough." Chris joined the other boys while I just heard them. I jogged over to the car and hopped in the front before any of them could get there first. Hehehehehehehe. Crawford knocked on the car window and pouted as he realized, I locked the door, sucker. 

I stuck my tongue out and he rolled his eyes. When everyone was in the car we drove back to the house. We got back so late that we would be in even more trouble if we got caught out doing what we were doing this late. Stupid cerfew.