Tumblr

I shut the door a little too hard but couldn't find the light. 'Ow!' I tripped over I think the trashcan. "Are you okay?" I heard Chris's voice. "Um, yeah, but where is the light?" and I heard him chuckle.

Just let me die already. his laugh is so amazing. "The wall." and he started dying of laughter. "Chris, I can't find anything!" and he opened up the door and shut it. "Here." and the light went on.

I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible! So I tried hiding myself. "Oh come one." and he moved closer. He took my waist and turned me around. My hands were covering my face and he took them off also.

"There ya go." And he smiled. I smiled back.

Ok, well I'm going to let you get ready." and he winked and walked out.

I pressed myself against a wall and slid down it smiling like a weirdo. I didn't want him seeing me in my fangirl mode so I locked the door quickly.

Can somebody say 'Perfect?'

I wanted to dress nice so I grabbed my bag and picked out a nice white thick strap tank top that had an ✖️ on it and leggings. 'Tumblr Status'.

I brushed my hair and my teeth and put on socks so I won't go around barefoot. I hate showing my feet. It's just a thing I never liked doing ever since I was 7 I think?

I straightened my hair because I haven't in a while. And then I put on some mascara and blush. I didn't want to wear too much makeup because I knew that Chris didn't like that.

As soon as I was done with my makeup there was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I asked. "Hey it's Crawford, I need in." so I opened up the door.

He came in and looked at me and his eyes went wide. "You look amazing!" and I looked down and blushed.

Hey guys! Wow! Is Crawford growing something for Lacy? Or do you think he will stay away because of his brother? But just a tiny little cliff hanger! I'll update maybe tomorrow or tonight. Thanks for all the reads though guys! I really appreciate it(: