OOPS

Hmm.. Everything just hasn't seemed real the past 2 weeks. I, got to stay with the guy I am in love with. And my mother even allows it... I got to have the best moments of my life with 3 really cool guys and I feel happier than ever. My dream has came true.

I don't feel like any of this has happened though. It is so crazy. What would you do? Gah!

Me thinking my own little thoughts, ran into someone as I was pacing back and forth around the room. Looking up, I notice Karisma. Haven't met her yet or seen her this entire time I have been here. "Who are you?" Karisma spoke out strongly, she seemed mad.

"Um, your mother didn't tell you?" I asked with curiosity speaking through me. She shook her head slowly and looked confused. "Why, what're yo-" She stopped and looked behind me. I felt someone behind me and a chill rushed down my spine.

I turned around focusing on a figure and realizing Chris was standing there. "Chris, what is going on?" she paused kind of a long. "Why is a girl standing in front of me?" She looked at me with caution, like I could be a stranger.

"Oh, sorry about that Kar, my girl here is just staying for a little." He looked at me and winked. He was NOT going there.. Karisma gave me a nasty look then scoffed and went away. Well, she's friendly!

"Wow, my man. Sorry I bothered, I was trying to find the bathroom." I gave innocent eyes adding onto his little lie he just told his own sister. He's such a butt. I laughed at my own thoughts.

"What?" he asked mostly to my little giggle. "Oh, nothing." I rolled my eyes.

I just met his sister and messed it all up. I hope she doesn't hate me! I have never had someone not like me for something like this....BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Gah!

I was getting a little tired and sleepy, I left the room with not telling Chris anything. I was walking when he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I came around and bump into his chest.. "Where do you think you're going?" and I blushed. "To bed." and I smirked.

"Okay, well I hope you have a goodnight rest." He raised his eyebrows at me. "You too." I walked off and let out a deep breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. My heart was pounding just from being that close to him.

Now, all I have to do is just make things right with his little sister. I hope she doesn't hate me. I will explain myself as much as I have to, to make her like me. Good luck to me. UGH..